Saturday, July 29, 2017

Zizzle Pop Hot July Summer Savings Now on eBay with Kirsten Earrings USA ~ Handmade for You

Blueberry Pearl Earrings Kirsten USA
Now in the midst
of the heat of 
Summer 
Lingonberry Cranberry Pearl Earrings Kirsten USA

I offer you 
 a jump

 on the 
 holidays 

whether it's 

 wedding planning 


Something 
handmade 



 Something aqua blue 



 Unique for you




 Elegance
in Fairy attire 

 Rainbow angels 
 Lost library books 

SOLD SOLD SOLD !
but I more on sale for you ! 

A True Story Lost Library Book Earrings Kirsten USA 
 Party baubles 

 Classic pearls 

Fairy godmother
aqua swirls 

Massive 
bauble pearls 


SOLD SOLD SOLD !
but I can make more ...

Baby pinecones
plan ahead for
the holidays 

We should too ...

 The Egyptians 
built on the future 


Soon it will turn 
cold and the school 
buses will return to the
neighborhoods 

Whe the cold snaps, 
plant your daffodil bulbs ...
 First Tuesdays in November
are election days 

Be whimsical 

Support serendipty

New styles in dangle drop
acorn nutty fun earrings for Fall 

 Classic cranberry petite 
pearls for girls 

Long tall groovy
rainbow stacks 

Elegant classic 
grooved teardop conchos 
 Turquoise Jasper 
Bison Buffalo 
 Tiger Eye 
Feather Leaves with Turquoise 

 SOLD SOLD SOLD !
but I can make more ...
 Whatever your heart
desires 
 I might just make 

 Keep cool 
and avoid too much 
sun 
 We aren't pioneers
any moe 


 SOLD SOLD SOLD !
but I can make more ...











DEEP CHRISTMAS IN JULY SALES TODAY 





SOLD SOLD SOLD !
but I can make more ...

 Our bassett hound naps 
a lot 














 SOLD SOLD SOLD !
but I can make more ...



SOLD SOLD SOLD !
but I can make more ...




SOLD SOLD SOLD !
but I can make more ...









SOLD SOLD SOLD !  
but I can make more ...



SOLD SOLD SOLD ! 

SOLD SOLD SOLD ! 







SOLD SOLD SOLD !













































New Aqua Tannenbaum Christmas Tree Earrings Kirsten USA


KYANITE DANGLES in HONOR of KELLY
BLUE AND GOLD






 SOLD !

 SOLD
 MORE library 
books FOUND ! 




No comments:

Kirsten Tannenbaum Earrings by Mom's Fan Box

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Pages