Saturday, July 1, 2017

Christmas in July with Kirsten Earrings USA Tannenbaum Designs ~ Buy 3, Get 30% Off AND Buy 1 Get 1 Free DEALS ~ Local, Fresh, Unique, Handmade Original Earrings from Tulsa Oklahoma

NOTE: I will NOT be at the 
German-American Society of Tulsa GAST 
Christkindlmarkt this year. 
That's why I'm having this SUPER SALE !


Please tell all your friends
to GO to the Market and enjoy
the lovely event ! 


The
Tulsa German Christmas Market 
is always the first weekend in December. 



Someone lost a pair like this last year. 
If it was you, please contact me at the address below. 


With local handmade needs in mind,
I am having a HUGE Christmas in JULY sale on eBay ~ 
Don't be shy ~ 
it's easy to sign up on eBay 
and buy with your credit card. 




Many deals are on deck ! 


Keep Calm 


Plan Ahead 








I will be at the market in my heart ! 




I'm going to Germany 









































 Find these Pearls and More Here


Costume jewelry 
comes and goes ... 
Quality original designs last forever ...
Pearls for girls are always in style ... 
see them all at ....

 http://stores.ebay.com/Kirsten-Tannenbaum-Earrings-by-Mom












Let me know what
your needs 
are before Thanksgiving. 
I do ship locally. 
I take PayPal. 



http://stores.ebay.com/Kirsten-Tannenbaum-Earrings-by-Mom






As you count down the 
days of summer, 4th of July, 
Bastille Day, 
school starting, 
Halloween, Thanksgiving, 
and the Holidays of 
the Christmas Tide ....


You will be thankful
that you took advantage 
of some good deals in July ...


 Wood Earrings Handmade Kirsten Designs



And that you are ready with small handmade 
gifts for everyone on your list ... 


My creations come from my hands to your mailbox. 
I really appreciate you. 

  







http://stores.ebay.com/Kirsten-Tannenbaum-Earrings-by-Mom









Your great spirit motivates me 







I create for you ... see what is new on eBay ....






http://stores.ebay.com/Kirsten-Tannenbaum-Earrings-by-Mom







Serving Tulsa and Oklahoma for 20+ years 
and 12,000 customer globally ! 










Yes, I am the maker of the
Original Folk Art Tannenbaum Tree Earrings 



Just off Route 66








Local personal checks welcome ~ 
Contact me at address below. 
No Western Union, Thank you. 


No comments:

Kirsten Tannenbaum Earrings by Mom's Fan Box

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Pages