Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Tulsa Treasures Await at the AHHA Hardesty Arts Center DownTown Gift Shoppe ~ Support Local Artisans with Every Purchase and the Arts and Humanities Council of Tulsa

For 
about 
twenty years now,
I've been dangling beaded earrings 


in Tulsey Town. 


It all began with a
trip to the Beaded Sisters
years ago ...

And then the
Bead Merchant too ..


With a love for all
things colorful ..


Mostly in the garden

The gardens of flowers
in the beads beckoned me ...
With years
 in my youth in Alaska


I have great
respect for the tiny gifts nature too ...






Now, beading for you
has become my link
to sustainability in this modern world





Let no boundaries keep you from
exploring your creative heart ...




We live in a
beautiful town


with hidden treasures in our midst


Let the most sublime
inspire you ...





Be happy with your
own achievements



I am thankful for the many
Tulsa Oklahoma
Arkansas Missouri Texas Kansas ... so many more in the USA 
and global customers who have found my unique creations
And especially those who used to follow me locally from market to market.



Years ago, beginning
at German American Society of Tulsa
Annual Christmas Christkindlmarkt were my signature Tannenbaum Tree Earrings


This year I won't be there.


But I'm still here

I can still create
for you anything you might like ... 
Just ask 





Go to AHHA or 
Find me with a search of
KIRSTEN EARRINGS USA
on
eBay




 AHHA has hundreds of my original earrings
for you waiting ~ just ask and they will show you what they have !



I think I saw a lady at the Master Gardener's Tour 
wearing some givre Czech heart earrings I made years and years ago ... 




Your purchase at AHHA supports our local
Arts and Humanities Council ~ good prices too !




Now, driving little, I am thankful
to serve you on eBay


Or you can always drop me a line ~ 
see contact below ...

Hugs and be well !  


No comments:

Kirsten Tannenbaum Earrings by Mom's Fan Box

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Pages