Sunday, May 14, 2017

Fragrant Flowers, Girl Chocolate, Vintage Pearl, Momma Bear, New Purple Coneflower, Etch Sketch Peach Treat ~ Thank YOU Kids !

Home again ...





















































I am now officially Mommma Bear ! 













What a wonderful 
day for an outdoor lunch on at our 
favorite breezy cafe ... 




I feel very thankful for my wonderful children.





































Chrysanthemum 



These look like happy sisters 












Lilies and Roses from Ian and Brittany










Fiesta Floral Rose Bouques Lilies Freesia Snapddragons 

Kathleen Neeley Purple Cone Flower








The Vintage Pearl 




Pale Pink Roses and Queen Anne's Lace











Delphineums White




Dianthus





A Peach Treat all the Way Home from New York City !

Divine Chocolate is WONDERFUL 




















a doodle after my own doodle ! 






























I want to officially say,
now, I have been the recipient of more flowers than I deserve.


























Queen Anne's Lace ?


Lily









WOMEN COCOA FARMERS HEAR OUR VOICE !


Frilly Victorian Pale Pink Roses



Snapdragons with Lilies




A Rose Bud



Flowering Kale

Bless you and Thank You All 

Hugs, 
Momma Bear 



No comments:

Kirsten Tannenbaum Earrings by Mom's Fan Box

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Pages