Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Lavender Blue Lavender Green Summer's Finally Here and the Sun Shine is Queen !

The coreopsis 
are in full bloom 
and the echinacea 
purple cone
flowers are 
bursting skywards like rockets ! 
Lilies rule the 
garden 
this month ! 












Lightning Bug in the Day Time ~ For Serge of Lyon, France !

Courtesy Maureen



Lavender blue

Dilly-dilly
Lavender green
If I were king
Dilly-dilly
I'd need a queen
Whoa-oh, who told me so

Dilly-dilly
Who told me so
I told myself
Dilly-dilly
I told me so
If your dilly-dilly heart

Feels a dilly-dilly way
If you'll answer yes
In a pretty little church
On a dilly-dilly day ....












































































































































Lilies Courtesy Maureen Voris in Honor of Mr. Don BradShaw

No comments:

Kirsten Tannenbaum Earrings by Mom's Fan Box

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Pages