Wednesday, October 14, 2015

BooksWeen HalloWeen Potato Tomato ~ A Book with a Candy ~ Trick or Treat ~ Keeping Tulsa Literate !

So, after I left the
Library,
I thought it would be
good to keep
the books
flowing ...

What better time
for a book give
away than ...
HalloWeen ? !

Now at our house ...



I am enjoying calling my new holiday ...



 BOOKSWEEN !


I'd rather have sweet potato pie ...


We still have the pumpkin
and the Jack O' Lantern ...


And we still give out a piece of candy or two...
But now,


The kids get a book
TOO !

Happy Booksween,
from Our Home to Your Home,
And Keep Reading to the Children !

Here below, find a handy MAP of the
Tulsa Library Locations !
A Library Card is a wonderful FREE GIFT you can give
your children ~
There IS no frigate like a book ! 




No comments:

Kirsten Tannenbaum Earrings by Mom's Fan Box

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Pages