Thursday, January 8, 2015

Small Little Gifts from the Ocean ~ Away they will Fly ! ~ Kirsten Earrings USA PeekaBoo Treasure Pearl Earrings

A
lightning
welk
made
the
hole
I
think ...

Then, Sharon found them all ....

The least I can do is make some earrings !


 
 
 
 

 
 



This pair I think or another pair similar will go to Irma Schreiner ~
The Texas Shell Gal !








 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
One of the first Treasure Pearl Sea Shell Earring I made ...
 
 
 


So much fun these have been ... I will make more ! 

This group of designs was first inspired by the collection efforts of my
brother Chris, on the shores of North Carolina years ago !


Adieu for now !

No comments:

Kirsten Tannenbaum Earrings by Mom's Fan Box

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Pages