Friday, December 19, 2014

Tannenbaum Friends, Shop Locally for Kirsten Earrrings USA at the AHHA Gift Shop in Downtown Tulsa Oklahoma !

Recently
I
was
asked
 
 
where to
buy
Kirsten Earrings

 
locally ?  


At the AHHA Gift Shop ! 
AHHA is the Hardesty Arts Center in downtown Tulsa. 

They have over 700 pairs of my original designs. 
A portion of your local purchase goes to support the
Arts and Humanities Council
which is far reaching in our communities. 
The taxes help Tulsa !
 (Some proceeds come back to me.)
 
 AHHA is located at
101 East Archer Street | Tulsa, Oklahoma | 918.584.3333 ~
 
Probably call ahead for open hours
or check the link upper right where you see a
blue gift shop ~
 
 
 
 Clicking on the picture UPPER RIGHT leads you to
the AHHA website. 
You will have to go, physically to AHHA,
to the gift shop there to peruse what
they have ~ all LOCAL !

Thank you for asking!  
 
 
Each early December I can be usually found at the German American Society of Tulsa
Christkindlmarkt
(German Christmas Market ~ Christ Child Market).
It is this market which gave me my
"beginning" !
 
Some people are even getting married there !
 
 
 
 
PERHAPS I will see if there is room for me at the
Tulsa Garden Center Spring Market
 
coming up in April. 
But that is uncertain. 
 
At AHHA, they only have
a few of my things shown at a time, but if you ask the attendant to see the full stock of what I have there,
they will work with you. 
 
Thank you for asking !  
 
But if you shop on eBay ~
See  the above link ~ 
Click on the blue flower on at TOP LEFT,
 
 
You get the convenience of fast and easy
delivery straight to you mailbox ~ so easy ! 

Here below I will show some of my past collections :  


 
Christmas Stones and More
 
 
 
 
Natural Baroque Unique Pearl Creations
 
 

 
Wedding Pearls
 
 
 
 
 
Black Red Union
 
 
 
 
 
 
 SouthWest Dangling




 
Spring Cloisonné
 
 
 


 
Black White
 
 
 
 


 
FW Color Pearls for Girls
 
 
 
 
 

 
 


 
LampWork Kitty Cats
 
 
 
 
More Colors of the Rainbow Pearls




 
60's Long Feelin' Groovy





Rocks in My Socks




Aqua and Peridot Gold for Elizabeth




Spring Fling Garden Mix




Tea House Secrets





Easter LampWork






Liz Creations




 
The Lawyer Collection
 
 



Sunshine Stones





Stones with Zelia





Random



Teal Aqua TQ




Dotted Line ~ Sunday Serenity




 
I so appreciate you ! 
 
Mom K

 


No comments:

Kirsten Tannenbaum Earrings by Mom's Fan Box

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Pages