Sunday, June 15, 2014

Take a Look ~ It's a Book ~ In Your Nook ~ In Your Phone ~ The Times They Are a Changin' ~ Digital Libraries On the Move !

When
first
I
read
that
there
was
to
be
a
digital
library
~
 
I,
who
worked
for
quite
a
time
as
a
Children's
Story
Time
Lady ....
 
 
thought,
Whaaaaat ?
 
 
This just shows ~ I guess, my age !
 
 
But, I have girlfriends older than me who are reading books
on their nooks !
 
 
I don't own a nook ...
or for that matter that phone ....
 
 
I enjoyed great opportunities and regular visits at military base
libraries across the United States ...
Even remember trudging
 
 
through the snow in bitterly cold Alaska for a new book ...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Wow !  I had no idea Ellen on TV gave a
Bookmobile to Tulsa Broken Arrow  !
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 a very special futon of books
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Everyone needs a good place to relax and read !
 
 
 
Thank you Zarrow Family AGAIN for this lovely
Digital Book Truck for the City of Tulsa and Tulsa County !
 
 
 
I have voted for a new name for the Vehicle ~
Have You ? 
 
 
 
We're doing fine ....
 
 
OK !
 
 
 
 
 
 
One of my favorite libraries was in Arnold Nebraska
when I was 9 years old .  
Think, Little House on the Prairie years !
 
 
An old magazine
 

No comments:

Kirsten Tannenbaum Earrings by Mom's Fan Box

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Pages