Sunday, October 6, 2013

How old is your homemade Raggedy Ann ?

 
Sometimes
I
have
to
get
things
in
perspective
chronologically
as
in
a
timeline
....
It
helps
me
understand
how
life
goes
or
should
go
or
has gone ...
Here's
an example...
My Raggedy Ann ~
One of my
most treasured items...
Under
the heart
I wrote
my
name
as
a
child
and the
date
1968
 

My grandma made several for her grandchildren ~
And, this one would have been made when she was 60 !
She was a very busy grandmother !

Again, I find inspiration from many sources for my own crafting...
In this case, the strength and activity of those who have gone before me...
She did far, far more than so many !

 
 
Find Mom's Earrings and More : 
 
(the link is always on the above right of this blog site page )



How old is your Raggedy Ann ?
I might look at this for some new info and insight ...
http://www.raggedyanncollectors.org/

No comments:

Kirsten Tannenbaum Earrings by Mom's Fan Box

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Pages