Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Tannenbaum Bells Toll Around the World ~ Oh Christmas Tree ~ Pinon Trees in the Mountains

There
is
nothing
more
wonderful
than
the
scent
of
Pinon
in
the
Mountains !


 
I'm inspired by so many things ~
memories and experiences !
 
 
Moss Agate Stars in the Deep Woods Trees !
 
 
 
Forget me nots in the cold mountain streams of Alaska
 
 
 
Enjoy my folk art handcrafted Tannenbaum Trees of
so many kinds !

 
Funky Fun Colorful Pink and Green China Pearl Trees
 

 
Look forward
to
the
Christkindlmarkt
at the GAST Center
in December !
 

 

 
Find these creepy crawly spiders at AHHA
as well
as some of my own creations !
 
 
 

 
from traditional
 

 
 

 
to recycled funky ~ my designs are my own ~
I am creating something new daily ~ one bead at a time !

 

I listen to NPR and This Land Press
 



Simple Gift Designs  ...

 
Local native inspired ...

 
Travel Globally inspired ...

 
The beauty of nature's simplicity can't be ignored...

 
We have much for which to be thankful

 
Wild Turkeys

 
Grapes


 
Health


Good Friends

 
 

 
 









 
 

 
Revisiting the past  ~ 
Understanding the Dinosaurs of Oklahoma's History

Celebrating our friendships
 

 
 






 
Smell the Pinon on the Wind
and look forward to Fall
and Christmas !
 

No comments:

Kirsten Tannenbaum Earrings by Mom's Fan Box

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Pages