Sunday, July 7, 2013

Kirsten Earrings USA ~ Made in America Collections and Unique One of a Kind for You and Me

The

greatest joys

in

my
journey
of
earring


designing
have come
in
encountering
random
strangers ...
wearing


the
earrings


creations



from my hands ....



 Earrings




I have
made

with my own

two old knobby
knuckled
hands !
all
friends
now ...


one on a elevator,


one at a school ...


Classic

 


West Point Earrings Kirsten USA





some at libraries  ....




some at museums ..






 Some earrings have gone to coffee shops


and boutiques ...


Some went markets



where I have sold on the street


or on the hill at a winery


in the
heat of the sun



and the blowing wind


under
the shelter of trees


or


a rainbow umbrella ...





Inspired by nature

Flowers



Summer





Reflecting the colors of our world ...


Capturing the beauty of the beads ...






Utilizing only the best beads from many lands..


To see all my earrings dangling on the people they've found
would be fun...

Kind of like that old commercial ...

I'd like to teach the world to sing ~ 

except I'd like to see the world dangling ...

in perfect





harmony ....

Some dear children said they see a lot of ladies at their
church wearing my earrings ...






a lot have gone to the local markets
All original dangles from my old chubby hands...
Some of the designs have gone back to Europe
from whence the beads came...

Some designs were donated to charities ...


And some created to fill a color palette need ...
Here, the Knudsen Collection
Black and Red


New colors new beads


Antique beads ~ new designs


Evoking excitement



Nature



Devotion


Weddings !



Some of my creations have gone to
far away places ...
Not only all 50 of our states and Canada
but also to
Australia, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Sweden,
Spain, France, England, Switzerland, Germany,
Austria, Italy, Cyprus, Greenland, Croatia , Estonia ,
Russia , Slovenia, Singapore ...
and more ...
And some creations were made to commemorate local
festivals ~ The Green Corn Festival !
And very fall customs ... the Harvest Moon Festival and Halloween ...
Pumpkin earrings, oh my
Making some longer ~ for
those longer necked ladies ...

Sometimes strangers
they tell me they know I'm the earring lady ...


I guess I'm well over 5,000 now ....
If you are wearing my dangles and still love them,
let me know ... 


One asked me if
I was the fairy flower lady !


Once, I saw a very classic pair
on an important lady at a funeral ...
that was an honor too!


You never know what you can make until you try ...



Like Ercole Moretti ~ this classic ~ of course not mine.



But these are ...


Somethings can be created out of vintage things ...


My favorites are natural colors ....



So many beads and so little time ...
Beads for every one ~ a new design, one day at a time !

The link to me on eBay is above right in the border,
if it's not here ...

Let me know what you like, and what I can make for you !
Hugs, Mom K




1 comment:

David Gabrieli said...

These are most beautiful gold plated earrings. Thanks for sharing such a nice post about these earrings. Nowadays, there are many Online shop available, where you can buy them on affordable prices.

Kirsten Tannenbaum Earrings by Mom's Fan Box

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Pages