Monday, July 8, 2013

American Parks, American Products Act ~ Hope on the Horizon for American Producers ?

Friends,

While
I
create
my
earrings
just
one at a time
 


















 
 
 
with
the
customer
in
mind


 
I know
I can make more
if
only asked ...


What an honor it would be to create


 
earrings


whethey whimsical and faerie fancy

 
artsy and beaded

 
native and bright

 
kitty kat delights

 
floral and natural

 
Western and woodsy



lamp work fabulous
 

 
Blue bell delicious

 
Aurora Borealis Sparkling

 
Rain cap wood song



 
for everyone ~
 
Hopefully the
American Parks, American Products Act
will pass, and more USA Made products
can return to our nation's parks ...
 
 
Until then, find my items on eBay ...
from the comfort of your home
or
office ...
 
 
I am there for you ~ one old lady !
 
Hugs, Mom K
 

No comments:

Kirsten Tannenbaum Earrings by Mom's Fan Box

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Pages