Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday Drive with Mom to See the Tulips Around Tulsey Town ~ Random Lovely Homes !


Taking a break from the beads
for just a couple of days ...
The gardens and beautiful architecture
of MidTown Tulsa calls to me !

Friends,
I
set
out
this
morning,
to
capture
some
colors
of
Spring ...

I
knew
that time
was getting short
 to enjoy the colorful petals of Spring ~
as Oklahoma
winds are
already
whistling in !

 

This time of year
in Tulsa is one
of my most favorite.


 
 


First stop, was to the
Five Indian Ballerinas
located
near
the Tulsa Historical Society.

Maria Tallchief has died.

Someone was there already
and has put a circle of remembrance on her bronze statue.


They will dance forever together. 
I wonder what their lives were like.












The colors and the sky beckoned to discover more around town ....




 
This was the favorite view of the morning for me ! 
Between the verdigris room, the Southern charm and hominess , the purple
pansies and the pink and yellow tulips ... this view stole my heart !
Purple Ribbon !
 
 
 
 

Cherokee Dogwoods
always tug at my heartstrings, and this one,
with the lamp, and the cross on the door, was perfect for Sunday !





This stately cream white adobe home showed off the native Redbud so well!




 Woodward Park ... the paths beckon us all !




The charm of this natural picket fenced home and the red maples and white dogwoods and wine awnings were dreamy !




 A Tulsa classic !




 Hey! I  KNOW this house !
 
 
 
 
What a spacious home !
 
 
 
 
 Tulips in the wind ...





The purple ribbon house !





More to come ! 
If you like what you see,
help me out with some of my driving costs. 
I'm old! 
Hugs ! Mom

If you would like a large picture of these homes, email me:
madcowsnot4me@hotmail.com

I am accepting donations:
 

No comments:

Kirsten Tannenbaum Earrings by Mom's Fan Box

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Pages