Thursday, April 25, 2013

Beads Glorious Beads Creations from My Tray to Your Ears ~ AHHA !

One Bead at a Time !
From Murano Beads to
Fresh Water Pearls ...
The beads go on
and
on
and on !



As some of you know,
I bead because I have a need ...



A need to be busy !

Having had the example of many ...
Who are not content to sit and do nothing ..



For some there are fabulous
artistic and colorful quilts ~



For some their are beautiful
flower gardens ...



Some knit lovely
wool sweaters ...



And some walk on tall
high stilts ...




I used to crochet going
to the Grand Canyon on the train ...



But then I discovered the myriad
bounties of beads ...



Now I can honestly
truthfully say ...



I have beaded on a Seattle bound
plane and ...



I have beaded under a cool
shade tree in the rain,



I have beaded on an Alaskan
Sitka bound ferry ...



And .. I have beaded in a windy
hot Oklahoma vineyard ....


Black Bears By Ruth for Julie April 2013
Dangled up by Mom  
~*~*~*~

Find
Kirsten Earrings
Any Day but Tuesday !
now at 
 The Hardesty Arts Center
Gift Shop 
AHHA ! 

Find Mom's Earrings at the Gift Shop at AHHA  !
 
Hours: 1-6 p.m. Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday; 1-9 p.m. Thursday; 1-5 p.m. Sunday
Where: 101 E. Archer St.  Tulsa Oklahoma
Across the street from Hey Mambo ! 
 



Spring Murano Bead Mother of Pearl Collection
Kirsten Tannenbaum Earrings by Mom USA


Looking forward to more creations ...
Something new every day !

One bead at a time ~ And the bead goes on !

Find my items here on eBay,
http://stores.ebay.com/Kirsten-Tannenbaum-Earrings-by-Mom

Or locally at upcoming shows ~
I'll let you know as soon as I find out when they are ! 

Four Hugs !




No comments:

Kirsten Tannenbaum Earrings by Mom's Fan Box

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Pages