Friday, February 8, 2013

Four Hugs a Day, That's the MINIMUM !

This
Valentine's Day,
If you haven't got a clue ...  Give a HUG !

Helping
with
little
childen,
I learn
so much
every
day !

There
is a song, I'd never heard ...

dealing
with
the concepts of
MINIMUM
and
MAXIMUM ....
And it's all about giving and getting HUGS !

I've known and felt,
for quite some time...
that HUGS are so necessary !

Thanks
to a
study
abroad
opportunity
I enjoyed
YEARS ago
when I was a teen ...


I learned to kiss
my host family
on each cheek ...
coming and
going ...


All this
kissing was a bit new to me,
coming from a
military
No Public Display of Affection
upbringing !
 
But, when I returned to the United States,


I tried to keep that good feeling going

 
despite our boundary issues

 
personal space needs , etc.

 
Seems like lately,
 

What's old is new again ...


and hugs are gaining popularity again ~

 
BearHugs ~  Guys Giving Hugs ~ Greeting our Friends ~

 
Group Hugs !
 
Hugging our Family ~ Our Children !

 
Just 4 hugs a day ~


We ought be be able to do that  ....

 
Let's think Valentine's Day
 

 
a little bit Every Day !

 
a little bit goes

 
a long way !

 
Hugs all around
To You and Yours from Mine and Ours

 
and all those in between !

 
Just four hugs a day !


 
They make you feel so happy ... like daisies !

 
Keep on giving

 
Life isn't perfect, but it sure is a lot better ...
with 4 hugs a day !



Hugs and Love, Mom K

Fresh and Local to You from the HeartLand of the USA on eBay ~
http://stores.ebay.com/Kirsten-Tannenbaum-Earrings-by-Mom

No comments:

Kirsten Tannenbaum Earrings by Mom's Fan Box

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Pages