Sunday, June 3, 2012

Rocks in My Socks & Rocking in My Stockings ~ Resting the Heels

So many days and years ...
Well, Now if you were looking for the
Old
Kirsten Tannenbaum Earrings
by
Mom
site,
it disappeared into the Internet Archive fog !

Ha!

This is where you can find updates from now on.
The archive of this site is located at the
bottom
of
the
page.










Suns
and
moons ~














Flying
squirrels
and
shooting
stars !
These are of prehnite or maybe it's serpentine,

but I really like the name prehinite better... 
accented with gold and deep red garnet rolly polly tumbled rocks !
That's
where
time
goes !

Today ...
I launched my new Rocks in My Socks line!
Regardez vous - ici ! 


I know, they look a wee bit colorful! 

 How do you like these?    
A very natural green and red pair for the holidays ~ old fashioned colors ~ the wee dark red stones are garnets !
There is another stone called Connemarra Marble ~ too ~

Think Holidays ! 
Now this is an agate drop on the bottom,
with triple nuggets of garnets !  
Lovely deep and dark red ~ accented with gold ...

Find the New Collection here on eBay ~
Handmade by Me !
http://stores.ebay.com/Kirsten-Tannenbaum-Earrings-by-Mom

And, there are always more arriving in the
WoodSong Collection, Too !

Last year, some ladies contacted me to make matching earrings for their
Smithsonian Museum necklaces and bracelets,
and another  from another museum,
the name I have forgotten. 

Agh, age!   Happy Sunday ! Mom K

Oh, just in case you are looking for something else that disappeared,
you can find Dave's Wayback Machine at the Internet Archive :

http://archive.org/


No comments:

Kirsten Tannenbaum Earrings by Mom's Fan Box

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Pages