Sunday, June 24, 2012

Fresh and Local in Green Country Oklahoma USA

From the HeartLand of Oklahoma
Creating something new everyday ...
Supporting local beadmakers where I can !


These new creations I spun up this morning ~ from lovely sterling silver line dot lampworked beads that came from Serena in Missouri ~ what beautiful beads !  I hope my designs do the beads justice ! 

http://stores.ebay.com/Kirsten-Tannenbaum-Earrings-by-Mom

My new symbol ~ in green and blue !

Here are some cute Turquoise Blue Gold and Brown Dot
SRA American Raku Beads accented with Gold Leaves ~
Part of this Dotted Line Serenity Sunday group from this morning !


These are kind of Luck O' the Irish looking, don't you think ?


Always a little bit of Christmas and the joy of childhood in my heart !


Murano Pink and Moss Agate Greens
See all the earrings by Mom on eBay !

Deep Woods Moss Agate Tannenbaum Tree Earrings !


Native Styles for You and Me in Oklahoma !


Sometimes my biggest shell cannot hold a new collection !
If you know of anyone who has a nice big pretty shell they could give me ~
Perhaps bigger than 6 inches across ~ I would cherish it !


The famous rare forget me not bead from Murano Italy.  
My friend Carol, in Washington,
has a whole necklace of these beads in a lovely peridot green!
Write me at madcowsnot4me@hotmail.com   if you have seen this bead ! 
Let's talk !


Have a peaceful Sunday !

Oh, and please support your local Farmer's Markets !

No comments:

Kirsten Tannenbaum Earrings by Mom's Fan Box

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Pages