Saturday, May 12, 2012

Local Tulsa Entertainer Tim Turner and Friends

Local and Fresh in Tulsa
and Oklahoma City ~
We are blessed with a treasure of a voice !
Having now enjoyed the songs of this gentleman
twice at our own local best kept secret hideaway in Tulsa,
the Ripe Tomato, at 81st & Harvard .....
I feel compelled to share his contact info ~ with his blessings,
of course !
Hopefully soon he will have a page on Facebook ~
It is such a treat to hear him sing!  
More than just a troubadour or singing waiter,
Mr. Turner is Art in voice and motion!
So very entertaining and soothing in this world of synthesized music,
Tim Turner is straight from the heart (and lungs) as true
as the real deal can be found !
As you can see from  what he allowed me to share below,
Mr. Turner is available for Weddings,
Corporate Events,
Parties,
Reunions,
Anniversaries,
Holiday Events,
and so much more

I would not try to find a better male singer for a wedding ! 




Today at the Ripe Tomato Restaurant,
he was in usual fabulous form,
bringing with him some of my favorite tunes !   
On the Street Where You Live,
was so appreciated,
and my husband enjoyed his Tevia song ~
If I Were A Rich Man !












This above is the gentleman
who can provide the finest in songs to accompany
whatever need you have in mind ! 



While I missed the Saint Patrick's Show
at the Ripe Tomato,
I did enjoy the Open House there late this fall, ~
he has always looked just like the man
in the middle picture ~
usually dressed in a tuxedo ~
The first time I saw him he was in a
black tuxedo with white bowtie and cumberbund !



No comments:

Kirsten Tannenbaum Earrings by Mom's Fan Box

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Pages