Saturday, April 14, 2012

Free Trees and Great People ~ I Love the Tulsa Garden Center !

What a beautiful venue for nature loving gardeners

and children of all ages! 

All of the offerings of color, life, plants and flowers  ~ oh My !
Such a perfect weekend ! 
Due to weather concerns, (Tornados yesterday and today in our state)
the beer brats and blues music festivities were cancelled ... :O(
So I packed up ....  Home Again Home Again Jiggety Jog ! 

On the way out, I witness the most beautiful roses ever I've seen in Tulsa ! 
You MUST visit the Tulsa Rose Garden Very Soon ! 

Thank you to all the volunteers and fine people who came ! 
If you missed the event, you can still find great deals online always at ...

There are always new creations coming so check back often ! 
Hugs, Mom



















 Don't Forget Mother's Day is in May !




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Kirsten Tannenbaum Earrings by Mom's Fan Box

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Pages