Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bright Faces to the Sun ~ Trumpets Every One ~ Spring is Coming ~ And Goodness are We Excited !






Southern Sled Dogs













The other day, I was at an Estate Sale,
and there was a painting of Jesus on the wall.   And Boy, did he look pissed.

Keeping on the Sunny Side of Life,
 I've been working a lot ~ Spring Cleaning I guess you'd say ... 
Reorganizing all kinds of stuff, even my brain! 

For your benefit in browsing my items on eBay ~
http://stores.ebay.com/Kirsten-Tannenbaum-Earrings-by-Mom
I've pulled the cacaphony of color and style together a wee bit in the last 24 hours...
I hope it will help you ! 

Remember, I am quite approachable regarding designs, and deals~
So let's make a deal!
Mom K

No comments:

Kirsten Tannenbaum Earrings by Mom's Fan Box

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Pages