Saturday, June 11, 2011

Purple ConeFlower Haze on Toledo Inspired Kirsten Tannenbaum Earrings by Mom

Summer is Here ~ It's Echinacea Time again !
And the little dove sits in her box ... hoping ...              
   

Some winters I wonder that there were ever beautiful colors in my garden.

But here I have the pictures, so I have the memory and know it is true!
I just picked up some yellow Lantana for the butterflies, and multi color Moss Roses, too!


Like the designs of earrings that have passed through my fingers,





The photos bear testament that they were created and have found just the right person ~



Flowers and Beads, they are all blending as one. 

My heart is with the bead artists around the globe who create these microcosms of beauty. 


No comments:

Kirsten Tannenbaum Earrings by Mom's Fan Box

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Pages