Monday, December 13, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree ! Oh Tannenbaum ! Mon Beaux Sapin !

Trees !  Where would we be without them ?  
I am quite aware of this concern, as I have lost some very important ones on the west side of my home in the past few years.  Plant!  RePlant !  Plant again !
Acorns, seeds, whatever way, we must do it. 












In honor of trees, I make a lot of trees ... earrings that is, here lately!  And, I have also lapel pin brooches for your gift giving needs ~  They are going fast, but there is still a lovely collection from which to choose, at Kirsten Tannenbaum Earrings by Mom ~
shop HERE !   You'll find more great things for everyone on your Christmas Holiday Gift List ~ Let Mom do All the work for YOU !  

No comments:

Kirsten Tannenbaum Earrings by Mom's Fan Box

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Pages