Monday, November 1, 2010

Row, Row, Row Your Pearls ~ And Little Laekerli !

Isn't this the cutest darn little pill tin? 
I found it at an estate sale, and, amazingly, I've BEEN to the cookie factory from whence it came!
The Basler Laekerli Huus, in Basel Switzerland !  It probably had mints in it, as I am certain there aren't any Lackerli this Little ! 


Over the weekend I went a wee bit batty  ~ T'wasn't just because of the Hollow'd Eve  ~ It was to keep Busy ~ this recycling of Old Jewels into New is in my veins now !  

Row Row Row Your Boat, Gently Down the Seine ... Merrily Merrily Merrily Merrily, Life is But a Chocolate Creme !  Here are the Bodacious Bronze Natural Pearls on my work board, already for their little sterling Silver french ear hooks..  I love their plump rich color and shape!  So Naturally Lovely !

                              The Blues ~ I've heard they range from Azure to Indigo ~ what about Periwinkle and Turquoise ? 

Blue Earrings SOLD !

More Available!  Visit Me On eBay  ! 

Shop Securely from the Comfort of Home or Office:

Earrings and Handmade Gifts by Mail right to your doorstep!

Plan ahead for all your holiday birthday and small gift needs !



 Our Kitty was safe this Halloween.   Thankfully.                             These circle pearls are all the rage !   I call 'em my Pudding Pearls !

             Foxy Foxy !                 Aurora Borealis Faceted Jablonex Acorns !

                                    Olivine and Gold for Fall   !                                               A Recycled Tulsa Treasure !


No comments:

Kirsten Tannenbaum Earrings by Mom's Fan Box

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Pages