Saturday, November 6, 2010

Have You Been Looking for American Made Handcrafted Creations? Welcome !

Finding beautiful beads
and matching them
with beautiful people is my mission!
To create unique artisan designs with my
customers interests in mind is my passion!

Let me sleuth the stones, the lampwork beads
and
the colors ~ I'll stack them and balance them
and give you a palette of earrings
you
can mix with your sweaters
blouses
and jeans ...

Dangling together we all have more momentum and can get the job done!
Enjoy the fall colors while they last ! 

Here are some new classics I thought
you might enjoy ....

Golds, browns, black, and olivine greens!

Colors of fall, perhaps your school ?

Depend on Kirsten Tannenbaum
Earrings by Mom for all your
professional needs !

Plan ahead for your holiday gift giving
as well, as there is nothing more perfect than
a small simple gift for
a
sister, mother, aunt, grandmother, daughter, secretary, neighbor, secret someone on your list who might just enjoy a little something extra at
Christmas time.   

SOLD !
More Available!  Visit Me On eBay  ! 
Shop Securely from the Comfort of Home or Office:
Earrings and Handmade Gifts by Mail right to your doorstep!
Plan ahead for all your holiday birthday and small gift needs !
Earrings swing on through the entire year ! Mom's designs are classic and casual, all on sterling silver .925 french hooks  ~ guaranteed quality to last !

All earrings ar available on either Sterling French Hooks, Gold Hooks,
Sterling or Gold LeverBacks or Silver Clip Ons ~ Just let me know !

I just love the striations in the stones ... the colors of the earth... and endeavor
to show off these qualities in nature when I can via my handcrafted creations.

In the heat of this past summer, I was inspired by the cool colors of
the SouthWest to create some "Buffalo Turquoise" puff dime earrings ~
they have been well received !    Adieu, for now!

No comments:

Kirsten Tannenbaum Earrings by Mom's Fan Box

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Pages