Friday, April 16, 2010

Spring Has Sprung in T Town


Welcome Spring !










Azalea & Dogwood photo courtesy Lisette
A much needed Spring walk through
Woodward Park assured me once again that the Seasons really do return ! :O)
After 4 snows this winter, we are celebrating Spring !
One of my most enjoyed Spring sensations over many years now has been the early flowering Quince !

Perhaps because the blossoms of the Quince are the color of my beloved childhood book The Country Bunny and the Little Golden Shoes! ?

Again, Welcome Spring!
I am thankful for the wonderful customers who have found me all ove the globe ~ most recently some from Sweden.

Stay tuned, and I will share more designs soon.
I have tribal hoops in the making!
See them with a keyword of HOOPS !

No comments:

Kirsten Tannenbaum Earrings by Mom's Fan Box

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Pages