Monday, October 26, 2009

Are You Looking for Christmas Gifts Handmade in the USA ?

All my life I have held the highest respect for handmade items.
Coming from a wonderful family
of great artists,
predominantly quilters, painters, and photographers,
I have endeavored to find my own niche.
Beads found me,

after flowers found me,
and I have been addicted to creating
something from them for
over ten years now!
I credit



Eileen,
South East of Seattle with putting the love of beads in my brains!
Earring creations are now my specialty
and they have been found by new friends all over the globe!
Earrings make great small simple gifts,
and that is, in fact, the name of thid particular design of
Tannenbaum Christmas Tree Earrings
below!
The Simple Gifts Trees:


















At a guess, I estimate I have created more than 10,000 pair of earrings now, in the last ten years. including those created at open markets in the Tulsa, Oklahoma area. I look forward to helping your find the perfect creation for your special somebody! All earrings come with a free velvety gift bag just for the asking!

No comments:

Kirsten Tannenbaum Earrings by Mom's Fan Box

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Pages