Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hot Summer Blue Cool Skies Murano or Bust !

These are
African Green Opal Oval Stone Earrings
accented
with
Karen Hill Tribe Thai Silver Leaf caps  ...
Some of my
Favourites !

Shop securely from the cool of home or office:
















How About these Clear Cobalt Centimeter Cubes ! ?
Are you a Math teacher and in need of a visual example for your students?
You can actually see little fingerprints on these cubes where they were gently pressed by the makers...
They have primary colors in with traditional Italian Millefiori mosaics on each side !



In a few weeks I'll be attending the Sitka Music Festival ~ I cannot wait to see the views from the Mountains and the Forget Me Nots of Alaska again!

I hope you'll visit me on eBay and see what more I
have created, in the interim, have a great journey!
http://stores.ebay.com/Kirsten-Tannenbaum-Earrings-by-Mom

Below is a Czech Rose Lampwork pair I designed in honor of that singing rose ... She has such a lovely voice and such great courage! My heart is with her!
Enjoy!



No comments:

Kirsten Tannenbaum Earrings by Mom's Fan Box

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Pages