Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The ReCycled Turkey Earrings who Flew To Shageluk ~ Turkies, Squash, Crystal, Whipped Cream !




















During the Holidays,
it was wild and crazy...
and being a slave to excellent customer service,
I knew that time was of the essence with each and every order.

So, when I had a buy from a teacher at the
Innoku River School in Shageluk Alaska,
just a couple of days before Thanksgiving,
and, yes they were Turkey Earrings,
I knew my fingers had to fly!

Thanks to a wonderful mail system
and a dedicated bush pilot,
my little recycled bead whimsies for the holiday
made it there for the big dinner!

This was a small yet very rewarding part of my current job!

Soon, the Iditarod will begin, if it hasn't already, and I believe this village is always as stop on the Trail !
So, as you can see, you can shop with confidence at
Kirsten Tannenbaum Earrings by Mom !

No comments:

Kirsten Tannenbaum Earrings by Mom's Fan Box

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Pages